Steam & Cold Water Mixer Series WD2010
10 to 60 psig Steam Supply Pressure / 30 to 80 psig Water Supply Pressure = Discharge Flow of 3 to 4.5 gpm
Steam and cold water are carefully and thoroughly mixed to provide "instant" hot water on demand. Using the proportional flow water and steam control valves, the operator can adjust the washdown station to deliver the desired hot water temperature as indicated on the dial thermometer located in the mixed water discharge. By depressing the ergonomically designed fail-safe trigger of the hand-held spray nozzle or the optional spray lance, the operator can direct a steady flow of hot water from a fine spray to a solid jet.
Washdown Stations are widely used in dairy, pharmaceutical, food processing, chemical and industrial plants. Wherever efficient, economical and low-maintenance means of hot-water clean-up is needed, Washdown Stations are used.
- Easily maintained
- No carbonate build-up at steam inlet valve
- No special tool kits needed
- Manually operated flow proportioning control valves
- Internal steam and water check valves to prevent back-flow
- Integral steam-water venturi mixer for consistent mixing
- Discharge liquid temperature indicating dial gauge
- Simple wall mounting design and "mount-compatibility" for easy installation
- Discharge hose with swivel connections on each end
- Fail-safe trigger-actuated spray gun or shut-off lance
- Stainless steel hose rack for convenient hose storage
When handling live steam, SAFETY COMES FIRST! To reduce the potential for steam discharge, all Our Our Steam/Water Washdown Stations employ a unique valve and diaphragm technology. Steam is automatically blocked from discharging from the mixing station using a specially engineered diaphragm device. The diaphragm uses the steam supply pressure to positively close the steam inlet valve to the mixing chamber. The mixing station does not rely on potentially unreliable components such as temperature sensors or electrical devices to keep the steam valve closed. The diaphragm device will permit the steam inlet valve to open only after sufficient cold water flow is established by squeezing the spray nozzle or lance. If at any time the cold water is restricted, the steam is automatically shut off. NO WATER-NO STEAM!