Control valves, pumps and alarms with the versatile Series LLC Conductivity Level Controller. Select the required number of probes for single or dual point level detection. Choose probe lengths in 1-foot increments (up to six feet) to adapt the LLC to your specific applications requirements. The LLC features rugged 1/4-inch (6.3 mm) diameter, stainless steel probes, LED monitoring, surge protection, low voltage sensor and different mounting options.
TO BUILD YOUR LEVEL SWITCH:
1. Determine your supply voltage. Select between 120 and 240 VAC.
2. Determine the required sensitivity. Select between 10K Ω and 26K Ω.
3. Determine the socket style. Select between 8-pin octal and DIN mount.
4. Determine the required number of probes. Specify quantity of Threaded Mounting Couplings, model LLC-82. (A coupling is required for each probe.)
5. Select probe lengths. Specify model numbers for probes.
There are no products listed under this category.